1.03.2012

Stolen From BFF

Five best things about 2011 - as inspiration for 2012 (in no particular order)
1. The birth of my niece
2. Buying a house
3. Being in MI twice this year for my brother-in-law's boda and for a white Christmas
4. BFF moving to California
5. Being Crusty's Matron

Four general plans for 2012
1. Focus on getting healthy as I am sure weighing 220 pounds as I write this is not that
2. Be more fiscally responsible
3. Read more books
4. Start dating my Husband

Three places I plan to go in 2012
1. To Big Bear at the end of the month
2. To the movies more often
3. To Portland to meet a friend's first baby when it is born

Two career goals for 2012
1. I think this is not necessarily for me but to get Husband transferred up here already
2. Goof off online less

One change I'd like to make in 2012
1. To be more positive and relaxed without the assistance of Prozac. I went off when I got pregnant and would really not like to get back on again. Instead, I'd like to try to elevate my mood with exercise and a healthier diet. Perhaps even go back to keeping a paper journal.

2 comments:

Gen said...

Love this and will also be stealing ...

I really like your plan to date your husband. Even when he gets transferred, continue to date :)

Coodence said...

Yay!