1.19.2012

Good, Bad, Ugly

The Good
  • Tomorrow is Friday and I don't have a single plan for the weekend.
  • I actually did the rollover from one retirement plan to the other without fucking up my taxes!
  • Our lunch was super late today so I got a free cupcake. Better than nothing.

The Bad

  • Casey's sick which means neither of us is sleeping. Still.
  • Facebook lately. What's with all the inspirational quotes and pictures of inspirational quotes that should be on Pinterest instead of clogging up my feed? And why does it bother me so much?
  • My mood, essentially.

The Ugly

  • After eating salads and fruits for several days, the gas my body is producing is simply inexcusable.
  • How Casey's cough sounds like a dog barking and how his face is consistently covered in snot and drool.
  • My mood, essentially. Both bad and ugly. Yup. I'm aware.

No comments: