10.24.2011

Weekend Recap

  • Friday night my folks and my ma's BFF came over for dinner. Love that lady. Sure wish she lived closer than Virginia. Why does everyone live in Virginia?
  • Saturday morning I got up bright and early to make spinach dip and lemon bars for Cindita's sprinkle. Halfway to LA I realized I forgot to bring the spinach dip with me so I got to make two in one day.
  • Spent the day chilling with BFF & Co. and Cindita & Co. BFF made a delicious Reuben casserole that we got to eat outside. All was fine and dandy until I was struck with a tension headache that had me in bed by 8. Party pooper right here, folks!
  • Sunday morning we left BFF's place and tried to get Casey to nap before heading to Westwood for a brunch with my Jew friends. We took a nice stroll on the beach but the fog was thick. Then to kill time while the child napped in the car, I took Husband by my old place near Korea Town. Those were the days.
  • After a delicious kosher brunch, we headed home and dove right into our pajamas at around 3 p.m.
  • Kiyah has had 2 accidents in the house in the past 2 days. One was in Casey's play area, the other by Casey's high chair... for no reason. Both times she was given the option of being let out or actually was put out. I don't know if this is a vendetta against him, if she can sense Segundo and is pissed another one is on the way or she's incontinent.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend, 'dita!!

My vote on the K dawg is that she's ill, not spiteful. The end.

Hung said...

Segundo? Uh... WHOA!

fyrchk said...

Bella does that sometimes. She'll go in the house for like 2 or 3 days, then not do it again. She knows she's in trouble because I ignore her. But I'm usually not home. I'm guessing Kiyah is sickies. :( Poor baby.

Coodence said...

Yay for wknd recap!