- Crusty's boda was fantastic. Pictures can be found here.
- Spanx are super uncomfortable but they get the job done. While I was still a hefty matron, at least my dress zipped up. The lady photographer also told me my boobs looked fantastic.
- Apparently I'm terribly out of shape and getting old because while I never got a hangover, wearing high heels and dancing the night away has apparently broken my feet. I'm still feeling it and it's like five days later already.
- Husband turned 37 yesterday. It's a nice feeling that I will always be younger than him (regardless of how old I feel).
- Words with Friends is my new favorite thing and I have about 15 games going on facebook. If you want to play me, random lurkers, my handle is Friday805.
- I stinkin' love October. Halloween decorations are already up. Yesterday it rained like a bastard so it totally feels like fall. I'm wearing a sweater. It's just great.
Mad Hatter Day
Seems like a good day for schnippets since I haven't really cared about the blog this week: