9.14.2011

Weight Watching Wednesday

So I've been using myfitnesspal.com for about two weeks now. I haven't gained or lost from what I can tell but it is definitely helping me learn a thing or two about what I put in my mouth. I mostly log on Monday through Friday during working hours. Weekends I just don't want to be bothered with being online or on my phone app which I find increasingly annoying to play with.
Last week's goal was to have a drink a night and I totally passed that test with flying colors. I only had two Hershey kisses out of the snack drawer at work whereas before I'd take about 2 an hour. Or more. Yeah... candy drawers are the devil.
Naturally, the weekend messes up everything. My mother and I went shopping and I was all excited about the extra walking I was getting in when she told me about her free piece of candy at Godiva card and that she had a gift certificate for The Cheesecake Factory and we were all going to eat it. And eat it we did. I had a red velvet cheesecake. Are you kidding me? But whatever. We walked and then I walked later at the park.
This week, my goal is to snack less. Monday was a birthday at work so we had cake but yesterday I didn't have a single snack. Too bad I had two beers on Monday and three last night. Damn you, company! Why must you come over and encourage me to imbibe.
So yeah. That's how things have been going. I don't really need to blog it here as I have that other website to track things but what's the fun in that if the blog gets neglected?

2 comments:

libelletage.com said...

what about snack better? Grab some almonds, a piece of fruit? Then you can still eat, just eat better.

libelletage.com said...

what about snack better? Grab some almonds, a piece of fruit? Then you can still eat, just eat better.