- I had the most complicated dress in the history of dresses. It had at least three pieces to it and I had to try several times to get into it.
- My dress was straight and tight and I could barely walk in it. Thus, my strappy shoes were literally rubbing together as I tried to walk and kept getting tangled into one another.
- All of Crusty's old college roommates decided they wanted to be in the wedding, too, so they all became last minute bridesmaids and we all had very different dresses on.
- Crusty's veil was this animatronic number with a Sesame Street theme (like, puppets attached) that actually sang the Sesame Street song while she wore it.
- The wedding was being held in what was basically a dirty ol' Moose Lodge.
- The "choir" started singing Christmas carols instead of the Wedding March.
- Crusty was blonde so I knew it wasn't real.
MORAL OF THAT STORY: I apparently need to lay off the methamphetamines before bedtime.