9.29.2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good
  • Pay day
  • Husband is home for a week and a half
  • It's National Coffee Day
The Bad
  • I don't know if it's "bad" or "sad" or both but my Dad's retirement dinner is tonight. He's the boss of me, you know. It's going to be super hard coming to work without the bonus of seeing my Dad almost every day in the office down the hall.
The Ugly
  • I went off birth control and thus my face decided to break out and I'm cramping even though I am not men-stru-ating.
  • The heartburn I had last night threw me into a crazy dream where I was telling Husband I was pregnant. Pregnancy and heartburn go hand in hand for me. I hate it.
  • A bug bit me on the side of the face so I hope the swelling goes down before taking pictures on Saturday.
  • Having to wear glasses at Crusty's boda because, let's face it, I'm blind without them.

1 comment:

212degreedesigns said...

pickle juice. sip it and it helps.. and if all else fails. a lil baking soda n water has always been known to shut down any heartburn beast in our family. and they can get ugly. I'm sure I've told you this before but when I had Talon the nurses wanted know why my calcium levels were so high. Tums. lol

... i love the good:bad:ugliness.

: }