9.08.2011

Good, Bad and Ugly

The Good
  • For the past two days I have stuck to my goal of water at lunch and one drink a night. I had 2 Hershey's kisses yesterday but that's an improvement over the handfuls of candy I was taking out of the work dish on a daily basis.
  • Casey slept from 7:30 pm to 6:30 am with hardly a peep. He sort of cried in his sleep for a bit around 2:30 am but I didn't go in to soothe him and he seemed to stop on his own. Awesome.
  • Husband comes home today and we have company coming this weekend!
The Bad
  • I looked up my BMI and it said the word "obese."
  • I'm waiting on quite a few things in the mail that I want here now but aren't here like: insurance refunds, my Disney Rewards toy, my vanity plates for the Flex. TGIFWGN. Get it? Ha! But yeah, I have none of those things.
The Ugly
  • I ate Filipino food yesterday and got exploding ass syndrome (EAS for short). How does one count calories when lunch blows right through you? Literally?
  • Casey choked on a pasta noodle the other night at dinner and totally booted. So gross.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

Buddy used to boot all the time when she ate. Glad that phase has passed. It sure is grody.

I totally get it!

Sassy said...

I had EAS yesterday...but not sure what to blame it on.