8.15.2011

Monday Schnippets.

  • Went to the fair on Friday. Didn't go last year because I was too hugely pregnant. This time we brought the baby. We learned that he does not like livestock but he loves sugar in the form of tiny donuts.
  • Learned that wine drunk makes me Randy Randi and beer drunk makes me Crying Randi.
  • Went to a party on Saturday night on the top of the hills in Ventura, the very same place where I used to do cotillion in grade school!
  • Cleaned the house from top to bottom in preparation for Casey's 1st birthday party this weekend and today my arms are so sore I can hardly lift them to answer my work phone.
  • Spent a small fortune on buying decorations for said party on Saturday. I will not be buying my child a birthday present. I wonder if 20 years from now he'll resent that. Food and drinks have yet to be boughten. Yowzas.
  • Got home at lunch today to find that Husband now has a buzz cut. We have our first family portrait scheduled for this Sunday. I'm contemplating shaving my head on Saturday so the two of us can look like a couple of dykes with our curly headed baby boy on our laps. Le sigh.

3 comments:

April said...

That last Snippet? FUCKING FUNNY! I'm still laughing out loud.

Wine drunk makes me hot and mean. And by hot, I mean temperature hot, not horny hot.

April said...

*Schnippet

libelletage.com said...

Wow. A year. That's crazy. So fast.