8.22.2011

Monday Numbers

  • We threw our 1st party at the new house on Saturday.
  • It was for Casey's 1st birthday although he doesn't turn 1 until the 24th.
  • About 40 guests came and spoiled my son senseless.
  • BFF & Co. spent the night and we drank 100 beers and stayed up until almost 12 a.m. talking smack around the fire. Love nights like those.
  • On Sunday we took our 1st family portraits.
  • I had bought a pair of size 16 jeans and when I tried to put them on at home, they didn't fit. I had tried on that size in another pair in the store and they fit, but ended up grabbing a different color off the shelf and they didn't fit. So... I have to assume those were cut/marked wrong. Let that be a lesson to you.
  • Yesterday was the 1st day in about 9 months that I didn't have some sort of alcoholic beverage.
  • Even though I have PMS and partied hard all weekend I weighed myself this morning. 210. Unacceptable.
  • I have less than 2 months to fit into a dress I have for Crusty's wedding otherwise it'll be a mad dash to find something that fits in time for the ceremony.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I tried on a pair of pants once at a store and loved them. So, I went back to the floor and got them in another color, too.

The other color in the same size did not fit.

I decided that some dyes are just rude.