7.27.2011

This Little Blog o'Mine

... I'm gonna let it shine! Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

So I used to have kind of a format that I'd come here and do. I'd movie review on Monday, Casey Tuesday, Moral of the Story hump day, Thursday was The Good, The Bad and The Ugly and on Friday I'd Haiku. I grow weary of it though. I grow a bit weary of blogging. Just recently I started a Twitter profile (Friday805 if you care) but I don't really "tweet" anything and I'm already sort of bored reading other tweets. Then I somehow fell into Google+ and have already quit because apparently my circles are too small and I find it really lame. I still like Facebook but I equate that to some sort of crack addiction so I can't even lump it into the ramblings here. Basically, I'm thinking of quitting the blog. I don't know when or how but ... well ... in a word ... "meh." I'm glad to have met so many wonderful people here and to have shared so many memories but I've got you all on Facebook and Gmail chat now anyway. Or maybe this is my period talking. We'll see.

MORAL OF THAT STORY: You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run. You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table, there'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done. - Kenny Rogers

6 comments:

Coodence said...

You really do, kid. You really do have to know when to fold em!

I bet all your stalkers are going to be really upset though. I mean lurkers.

HA!

cindita said...

I will be sad. :(

April said...

That Kenny Rogers song is so true when playing Hold'em. Seriously. But to stay on topic, I know how you feel. I don't blog hardly at all and I've thought about deleting it several times. But for some reason, I still hang on....

libelletage.com said...

That happens. Life gets busy. There are seasons for things.

Jessicurl said...

Randi, I was JUST telling Caroline how much I enjoy your blog. For reals. You are good at this. But if you're over it I won't be mad at you.

Jessica said...

I'll miss your blog if it's gone, but I get it. That's why mine changes as often as my underwear - blog ADD.

I'm following you on Twitter now (@themamachaos). I actually like tweeting better than blogging. You can be a lot more random in 140 characters.