7.26.2011

Casey Tuesday by Numbers

Casey is 48 weeks old today.

It is the 1st week of his 11th month.

On Monday, I sent out 19 invitations for his 1st birthday party which is less than 1 month away!

If everyone shows up there will be at least 46 people at our house that day.

It's scheduled for Saturday the 20th of August at 1 pm.

He can take about 2-3 steps at a time but gets scared and plops on his butt.

He can no longer fit in his 9-month clothing but 12-month fits just right.

He had his 1st M&M this weekend and demanded more until I stopped at about 10. I can't resist a crying baby that points at my candy. Or my ice cream for that matter.

His 11-month JC Penny portraits can be found here.

2 comments:

libelletage.com said...

Ok, super cute pictures! Those curls are awesome.

April said...

Wow, it's so hard to believe he'll be 1 already. Time really does fly.

Awesome pics, as always. My favorite is #9 and my 2nd fav is the one where he is standing and holding your hand. Your boy sure does shine for the camera. Not that he needs to specifically for the camera because he's cuter than the cutest puppy on the planet.