6.28.2011

Casey Tuesday

Casey is 44 weeks old today. It is the second week of his 10th month. Per usual, his monthly portraits from JC Penney can be seen HERE. Maybe it's because I have been up since 5 o'clock with this little rascal, but I'm just not feeling super stoked on being a mom right now. He's currently going through a phase that consists of crying. All the time. Crying during diaper changes. Crying during meals. Crying during bottles. Crying if you walk past him. Crying if the wind blows. God help me, he cried for an hour straight last night at about midnight and then did it again this morning. He doesn't really love waking up in that crib. Maybe he's having a rough time adjusting to the house? Teething? Growth spurt? I don't know why he cries but I do now understand the meaning of "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about." Most of the time Casey is super happy and can really lay on the charm. Take for instance yesterday evening. I strapped him into the chest carrier thingy and we took the dog for a walk as a family. He made all kinds of sounds and laughs and was a jolly good time. My wee Jekyll and Hyde, he is. I love him more than a fat kid loves cake but he definitely knows how to push my buttons.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Those pictures are hilarious dude. And of course darling. It looks like he might have a little bit of product in his hair. Wee man is growing up fast!!