5.04.2011

Numbers for May

  • German Bub leaves on Cinco de Mayo after a 6-day visit.
  • Sunday is my 1st Mother's day.
  • My 34th birthday is in 8 days which is May 12th.
  • 1st Dodger game of the season (a.k.a. my birthday game) is on the 14th
  • We'll be having a yard sale on the 21st and 22nd
  • The 28th Annual California Strawberry Festival is also that weekend.
  • Our 2-year wedding anniversary is on the 23rd.
  • We may be bringing Capood to his 1st Dodger game on the 29th thanks to Husband getting 2 free tickets for being a veteran!
  • Husband and I have the day off for Memorial Day on the 30th so we'll be having one big date day while Capood is at the babysitter's house!
MORAL OF THAT STORY: Always gotta keep busy or the voices start telling me to do wild things ~ Steve Brown

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm gonna visit one year or the strawberry festival. You just wait and see!!