5.10.2011

Casey Tuesday

Casey is 37 weeks old today and it is the 3rd week of his 8th month. He got his 2nd haircut on Saturday morning. I know I get a lot of shit for that because his hair is so glorious but I can't have that glory blinding my child when his curls invade his beautiful blue eyes. Plus the back of his hair was all nappy after having rubbed it back and forth on the floor or the mattress and whatnot. Now? Look at the tightness of those curls! And? He looks like a wee boy. Teehee. I love him so much I want to bite his face. Casey is thisclose to crawling and can now really get places by scooting across the floor on his butt. He's getting a 2nd tooth on the bottom and a top front tooth is pretty close to breaking the surface. I guess he's going from none to all as fast as he can. When we were lying in bed over the weekend, Casey was obsessed with trying to pull off Husband's nipple. That was pretty hilarious. He also discovered hair pulling and thinks it is just so funny when he yanks my hair and I whip my head around to tell him "no" or "ow." My little devil. He also finds it quite entertaining when I sing this song to him. Papa Oom Mow Mow, indeed. Over and over and over and over.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I think you should sing him this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuNPixFCYms

April said...

Ok, as a mother, this is going to be very hard for me to admit. And I'm being serious when I say this...You have the cutest fucking baby in the world. No lie.