4.14.2011

TGTBTU

The Good
It's pay day. There's a very good chance Husband will be home tonight instead of tomorrow night. Our taxes were done a long time ago so I'm not going nuts with a deadline. I didn't have heartburn last night.

The Bad
Casey didn't nap yesterday like he usually does after I pick him up from Maria's. Defiant little man. I take for granted that time when he naps and I get to eat dinner or just have 30-45 minutes of quiet me time. Having it taken away is sort of rotten.

The Ugly
Last night's portion of the crib training process. I was awoken at least 4 times in a 4 hour period and then awake from 3-4 a.m. It's awesome waking up at 3 a.m. to change a poopy diaper. Awesome I say. However, getting up and having him greet me with the hugest smile ever - no matter the hour - makes it a little easier.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Defiant Little Man.

That could be his indian name.