4.25.2011

#LFMF

I just read this on a website called Learn From My Fail:
"Sorbitol in high doses gives little kids diarrhea. You might want to be aware of this before you let your kid eat a whole bunch of breath mints sweetened with sorbitol…"

I have had diarrhea for a couple weeks now. I eat Ice Breakers like they are crack and I am an addict. #1 ingredient? Sorbitol.

I will be completely honest with you here. I have really let my eating habits fall complely by the wayside. When I was pregnant, I got hooked on those damn breath mints but lately I've been popping two every ten minutes. I've been drinking beer, soda and coffee almost exclusively. I drink about 32 ounces of water a day during the week but come the weekend I pretty much only use water to bathe or wash clothes and dishes. Fast food? Guilty. Candy by the handfuls in the office? You betcha. It's not like I have a ton of time to exercise so I may as well diet. Good Lord. I've purged the house of junk food and now it's time to get serious. I cannot be the fat Matron of Honor. The name already sounds fat; I don't want to look the part.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Looks like a pretty hilarious website, ho!