4.05.2011

Casey Tuesday

Casey is 32-weeks old today. It's the second week of his 7th month. His grandparents are here this week visiting from Michigan so he has been getting a lot of attention. He is also acting decidedly more independent. His mind knows what it wants to do, he just can't get his body to follow through with his desires. He is so interested in eating whatever it is I have in my hand that it is almost to the point of begging. I'm using the word "no" a lot more. There's a lot more crying when things don't go his way. Diaper changes are apparently the worst thing that ever happened to him. I say this on every single Casey Tuesday but those damn teeth are there they just won't poke through already! I know they hurt him because he cries in his sleep and he hangs on his jaws and is just miserable in the evenings. We've been using the frozen teething ring, tried a frozen wash cloth, have used teething tablets a couple times. I don't know. I just hope something happens soon. However, Husband and I are very reluctant to give up that toothless mouth of his. It's so perfectly drooly and kissable. I believe he is going to see the Easter bunny today and I can hardly wait to see how those pictures come out. Hopefully he won't spit up on himself right before his visit then proceed to make a horrible face like he did with the most perfect Santa ever to be at a mall. Casey's. Worst. Picture. Ever.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Unlike the shoe picture which is the best picture ever!

I too was reluctant to give up toothless grin but then can't believe how cute toothy grin is!!!

I also just love how different each baby is, because buddy is nine months and still doesn't care about food and queso is seven months and can't get enough. And buddy is working on 5, 6, and 7 tooth and got her first when she was six months and queso is in his 7th and hasn't shown em yet.

They're a secret is why!