2.17.2011

TGTBTU

The Good
  • Husband coming home tomorrow for 9 whole days
  • The 3-day weekend and Casey being at Maria's on Monday (day OFF!)
  • Actually getting money back from our tax returns
  • My thyroid regulated itself so I don't need meds any more
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Bad
  • Having to spend our tax return on new tires
  • Casey keeps thinking that 3, 4 or 5 a.m. is wake up time
  • My cholesterol levels are real high
  • Not being able to stay up all night reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Ugly
  • Casey has a new game where he sort of slaps my "gut" when I'm changing his diaper and it makes me feel like a big fat fatty.
  • I changed my diet to lower my cholesterol and now have the stinkiest gas in the land.
  • The scale is showing I'm just barely under 200 buck nekkid first thing in the morning.

No comments: