2.01.2011

Casey Tuesday

23 weeks old and ready to take on the world. He's mastered the cereal and takes offense to the idea of eating out of a bottle. I was planning on waiting until he turned 6 months old to turn him on to fruits and veggies but it may happen sooner than later. I have learned that cereal makes for some stinky poop so I can only imagine what actual food is going to do to him. Right now it's a beautiful shade of pale green and reeks like the dickens. And he goes EVERY day now instead of every 2 or 3 days. For some reason, he saves his poops for when he's eating a bottle. I don't know why that is. I guess the nipple gives him something to bear down on when he's pushing out a deuce. Last night I changed his poopy diaper and in the middle of it he started to poop again so it went all over the new staged diaper. Then I got that on him, went to wash my hands, heard grunting and lo and behold a THIRD diaper was soiled. Three diapers in five minutes. Awesome. I guess today's Casey Tuesday was brought to you by the letter P for Poop. Let's clean this up a bit. In the picture above, you can see he loves sitting up now. Lying down is for LOSERS. He sits in the corner of the couch and plays with his toys like a little gentleman. It's quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. Gotta love this kid.

1 comment:

April said...

This picture makes me want to bury my face into his neck and zurber him until he belly laughs! TOO F'ING CUTE!

I'm digging his crazy hair!