2.28.2011

Book Review Monday

I'm back in the reading game, folks. Since I started the Millennium trilogy, I have done little else with my free time. The Girl Who Played With Fire had me sucked in from page one. I really wanted to watch the Swedish movie version just so I could see how they brought this one to life but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I didn't even watch a movie this past weekend. Can you believe it? I mean, this is usually Movie Review Monday so you can see how much I am LOVING these books. They're all I want my eyes on. And as I was reading this one I was literally on the edge of my seat. The twists and turns! The big reveals! Amazing. What infuriated me, however, was that this book HAS NO ENDING! That's right. You read that correctly. It goes RIGHT INTO THE NEXT BOOK! Oh. My. God. I felt like throwing it out the window. I am a mother! I don't have time to be absorbed into these books like an obsessed nerd! There is simply no way to get into the plot or the amazingly well-developed characters because they are so complex but if you haven't read these books, you really are missing out. Believe the hype.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Ohh I want to read this..