1.06.2011

TGTBTU

The Good
My brother and sister-in-law found out they'll be having a daughter in June! That will make 7 nieces and nephews for me! This also takes me and Husband off the hook to provide the elusive granddaughter for my parents.
For quite a few nights, Casey has not woken up to be fed or changed in the dark early hours of the morning, sleeping anywhere from 8-10 hours at a time.
Reports that the alleged link between vaccinations and Autism has been uncovered as fraud. Apparently a scientist was paid off by some fat-cats who had a lawsuit against the people who made the measles vaccination and it was all make believe. Or something close to that. You try watching the news while playing with a 4 month old.

The Bad
Last night, Casey decided he didn't need to eat necessarily but wouldn't mind chatting every few hours!
Also? Poor sick and dying babies that weren't vaccinated because their moms were convinced they'd acquire autism.

The Ugly
My grandparents aren't in the home they should be in so we're all chipping in to make sure they are fed and visited more frequently until they are put in a home. My dad's Parkinson's prompted one of his customers to call me out of concern which in turn prompted a discussion about perhaps changing my position here at work (he's one of my bosses as well). My nephew is sick so my mom is watching him after she watched Casey on Monday and my grandparents every other day so she's not thrilled. Everyone knows if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy. My husband still doesn't live with me so I'm still a single mom the majority of the time. The sum of all these parts is making for a woman on the brink of collapse. I'm trying to be superwoman but all of these things are trying. Ya feel me? Unless 2011 turns around soon, it can f*ck off as far as I'm concerned.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

That's a lot of ugly.

my word verification is disbus. Like, I'm taking disbus to the movies.

Andrea said...

That is a lot of ugly. It makes me want to come over there and give you a hug.

Lisa..... said...

That IS ugly.

Also, some one got a job offer....