- Lose 25 pounds by my birthday on May 12th so I can be a hottie Matron-of-Honor for Crusty's wedding in October and guest at Brother-In-Law's June wedding.
- Be wise with my words. Mean what I say, say what I mean and watch the cussing. I have an impressionable youth now.
- Stick with cash only unless it's an emergency. I went all last year doing this. It really works.
- Save some money in addition to spending it more wisely. This will come in handy come renovation time. We'll be first-time homeowners this year.
- Cut way back on the weekly beer intake. I got a little carried away once the beer-ban was lifted after Casey was born and I stopped breastfeeding. Good times were had now it's time to sober up.
New Year's Resolutions
We all make them, I just don't know if mine will stick: