12.09.2010

TGTBTU

The Good:
Karma. Here's the scoop: I ordered something via Macy's online on Black Friday at like 5 a.m. or something stupid because I was up with Casey. The cancellation policy stated I had to cancel within an hour of ordering and when I realized I messed up the order I tried to do just that. However, unlike Amazon.com or any other commerce website I've used, there is no option to just cancel your order online which is absolutely ridiculous but whatever. I call the 800 number (which, by the way, automated dialing that takes ages to get to what you need can suck my dick) and they aren't open until 9 a.m. so I call at promptly 9 a.m. but by that time apparently the order has already been processed. How retarded is that? Seriously. They ended up shipping me the stuff, I get it a few days later and I return it to the store. Inconvenient but ultimately no biggie. Then I get an email saying they received my stuff and were crediting my account. I just figured they were confirming my return to the store. Nope. I got credited twice. I wonder if they'll catch that. Either way I'm pumped to owe no money to them other than postage!

The Bad:
Husband had to work all 5 days this week. This is the first time this has happened since before Casey was born. While being a single mother is getting easier as Casey gets older, it's no fun not having my partner-in-crime around.

The Ugly:
My hair is falling out and my boobs are deflated.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

By the handfuls, right? It levels off a bit, I'd say midway through the fourth month.

April said...

I seriously had male pattern baldness after I had Ethan. I thought I would be bald by my 21st birthday. Fucking ridiculous!