12.28.2010

Casey Tuesday

  • Casey is 18 weeks old today.
  • His 1st Christmas was a success. He was spoiled rotten. His gifts covered our entire couch.
  • His 4-month milestone portraits came out no less than stellar.
  • He is really into making monosyllabic grunting sounds right now. It's reminiscent of Eep Op Ork Ah Ah (that means I love you) or Ooh Eee Oh Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Wall Bing Bang.
  • He and I have the pleasure of his Dad's company since Thursday the 16th.
  • On the 30th we'll depart for a 2-day visit to see BFF & Co. in San Diego.

3 comments:

April said...

Ok, I was totally having an absolutely shitty day....then I clicked on the link to Casey's pictures and now all is right in the world. Seriously, that cute little face of his and all of his hair just made my day. And his dimple!! My favorite picture is the first one. I don't know how you can stand it-being around all of the cuteness all day. I would just burst at the seams!

Sassy said...

Have fun in San Diego!
18 weeks of absolute cuteness overload.

Sassy said...

Btw - great pictures!! Love 10 and 14 :) But they are all adorable. He has some awesome expressions!