12.21.2010

Casey Tuesday

Casey is 17 weeks old today. He'll be 4 months old on Christmas eve. I can hardly believe how fast the time is passing. He is developing so quickly and can now really grab on to things, including but not limited to my nose, lip, his dangly toys and hair. He's making a lot more noise and I love it. Yesterday I dropped him off at home with Husband on my lunch hour and when I left to go back to work, Husband said Casey looked at him and the door repeatedly as if asking where I went. If that doesn't melt your cold, dark heart nothing will. We think he'll probably be left-handed like Husband because that's the hand he uses most to reach for things. I'm really looking forward to his first Christmas, but already he has made the holiday so much better than its ever been.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Yay! 17 weeks. Big buddy.