12.14.2010

Casey Tuesday


  • Casey is 16 weeks old today.
  • In 10 days, he'll be 4 months old.
  • He is very chatty lately, especially so at 5 a.m. today.
  • For weeks he has only woken 1 time at night, usually around 2 a.m.
  • I weighed myself then weighed myself holding Casey and we think he's about 15 pounds.
  • He's definitely wearing clothes intended for 6-month old babies.
  • Over the weekend we went to Ojai and the guy at the candy shop gave him his 1st red balloon. It got away once and flew into a tree but Husband picked me up so I could retrieve it. The 2nd time it flew into the blue sky, irretrievable.
  • We got stopped 3 times at the supermarket by 3 different people who wanted to tell us how cute our son was. I love that.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

Yay!! He IS cute!!

Lurker Girl said...

He is such a cutie!! He is changing so much!! Thanks for sharing!