- I have a healthy and happy marriage.
- I am a mother to an adorable, healthy son.
- My grandparents will soon be in an assisted living home, the best for both of them.
- My parents are helping us buy a house.
- My neighbors are generously walking Kiyah so she doesn't feel neglected.
- I work for a company that was able to give me a bonus.
- My husband and I are both employed in these economic times.
- I stopped bleeding.
- I have a new niece or nephew on the way.
- My family has a roof over their heads, food in their stomachs and clothes on their backs.
- I graduated from college and am done with school forever.
- I have money in the bank.
- We have an amazingly affordable and wonderful babysitter for Casey.
- Husband has great friends who let him live with them for free while he works hundreds of miles away from his family.
On this, the hallowed eve of Thanksgiving (or El Día de Gracias) I thought I would take a moment to list some things I am thankful for this year: