11.23.2010

Casey Tuesday


  • Today, Casey is 13 weeks old.
  • He will be 3 months old tomorrow.
  • This picture was taken at 7:37 a.m. on the way to Maria's when it was 45 degrees outside.
  • He's wearing a hoodie for the first time and he's none too happy about it. He's actually probably not happy about his hiccups but whatevs.
  • For the last 2 nights he has only woken up 1 time at about 3 a.m.
  • I credit this to switching to formula and upping his intake from 4 to 6 ounces.
  • Last night he kept me up after his bottle until 4 a.m. because he felt like crying until I put him on his tummy which instantly threw him into a deep slumber. Okaaaaaaaaaaay.
  • After not pooping for 2-1/2 days he had 1 EPIC deuce. It coated the diaper and came out the back of it. We had to hose him down in the shower. Husband said it looked like green tea soft serve. I thought pea soup. Either way, his poops will never be the same.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Ohhh the joy of a good poop. Mason once filled his sleeper up to his pits. FILLED. I actually took my fingers and milked the crap into the toilet from each of the legs...and took pictures of this epic poop too..I'm sick like that.