11.09.2010

Casey Tuesday


  • Casey is eleven weeks old today.
  • I only have four more working days left with Casey before I go back to the office.
  • His cold is still going strong almost seven days later.
  • When we took him to the doctor on Friday, he weighed thirteen pounds, eleven ounces.
  • We have established a great routine of going to bed at eight, waking up around three, and then again at six. I hope this continues. It's usually: bath, play, boob/bottle, bed.
  • This is our second week with Husband back in San Diego and Casey and I miss him something awful. When he came home last week, Casey greeted him with eyes as big as saucers and a smile to match. I know the feeling.

4 comments:

Lisa..... said...

So hard! enjoy your rest of the week.

Christine said...

Awww! So sweet - he misses his daddy :)

fyrchk said...

He is sooooooo freakin' cute!

Coodence said...

Hooray! I love that 8, 3, 6 thing.