And here's Casey by Numbers:
- He is 10 weeks old today.
- We have only 13 days left together before I return to work. His dad is back in San Diego during the week for work and that sucks more than anything.
- For the last 2 nights he has slept through most of the night, only waking 1 time in about 8 or 9 hours. He is the most restless sleeper in the world, always throwing punches and kicks and grunting. I don't get it.
- He's smiling more and "talking" a lot. It figures he's just now getting fun when I am no longer going to have him 24-hours a day and am about to turn him over to a babysitter.
- He was a cow for Halloween but it was so warm, he only wore the costume for about 10 minutes. I don't think he minded.