10.11.2010

Monday Schnippets

  • Husband is off today because of Columbus and that is the only reason I will acknowledge today as a holiday. Discover my ass.
  • Tomorrow, he goes to San Diego for the week. This means it'll just be me and Casey, 24 hours a day until he returns on Friday evening. Pray for me.
  • I have been bleeding for close to 7 weeks and am ready to hang myself. TMI? Maybe. But that's the way it is here.
  • In addition to the bleeding there is cramping. I have resorted to 800 mg of Ibuprofen and 440 mg of Aleve at a time to help with this problem. Does that make me a pill popper? If so, so be it.
  • Did I mention Casey is going through a growth spurt? This means if he isn't sleeping or eating, he is fussing or crying. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it.
  • We watched Death at a Funeral over the weekend. Here's a two-word review: Um, no.
  • And finally, something that warrants more than a bullet point on a list: The gay hate crime in the Bronx. What the fuck is wrong with people? How do you have that much hate in your heart in your late teens? Why is there always a fucking plunger involved? When is this shit going to stop already? Gay people are sinners? Take a look at these fucking gang banging wannabe pieces of shit. If it was up to me I'd shoot them all dead. Ignorant assholes. Someone needs to slap their parents and then kick all of their asses. I have never once met a hostile homosexual and have never once felt intimidated or threatened by one. Everyone needs to leave them the hell alone. Amen.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

Dude! I was totally going to put a snipped on the hate crime in the Bronx, too, but felt the same way, ie, it warranted more than that. But, I'm glad you did.

My word verification is parfing. Fancy.

hotdrwife said...

Geeee-awd. I'd be pill popping if I were you, too!! That's no bueno.

If you need anything while Husband be gone, you know how to find me.

Mwah!

hotdrwife said...

Geeee-awd. I'd be pill popping if I were you, too!! That's no bueno.

If you need anything while Husband be gone, you know how to find me.

Mwah!