10.05.2010

Happy Birthday, Husband

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my husband/baby daddy a very happy 36th birthday. While we may have gone from husband and wife to parents and we're still adjusting to this transition, you are and always will be the love of my life. Every time I see you with our son, my heart just swells with love and pride. You took to being a dad like a fish takes to water, like it was second nature to you, like it was what you were born to do. I look forward to celebrating your birthday with you for many years to come and I vow to you, here and now, that I will eventually make you an angel food cake with butter cream frosting for your birthday... just not with a 6-week old hindering my attempts. I LOVE YOU, PAPABEAR!
Love,
Mamabear

6 comments:

Coodence said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. Brad!

ceedee said...

awww...I love that pic!
happy birthday, Dr.!

ps: my word verification is randeri....odd?

Coodence said...

Also, Brad's hand looks GIGANTIC in this picture.

Sassy said...

Hahahaha Coodence beat me to the hand comment!! Lucky lady ;)

Happy Birthday!!

hotdrwife said...

OMG I love this picture!!!

Lisa..... said...

I am happy that you guys are enjoying being parents so much.