10.05.2010

Casey Tuesday

My son is 6 weeks old today. What a milestone. He's cooing and seems to be perfecting the art of being all-around adorable. He has also gone from hardly crying at all to crying like it is his job. There are days when I can't figure out if he wants to be up or down, eating or sleeping... it's like he's a little puzzle. Man, talk about eating. I'm pretty sure my boobies are no longer a part of me, just an extension of his mouth. Luckily, he is sleeping longer periods of time in the night so I'm not walking around like some drunken, sleep-deprived zombie. He has already outgrown his newborn clothes and has moved on to the onesies that are for 3-month old babies. He holds his head up during tummy time and I swear we are close to a roll-over. He loves to curl his fingers around his hair and ball them into a little fist and pull those lovely locks until he cries. Silly Casey. I just can't love him any more than I do. Check out that chin dimple. I mean really.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

He's pretty freakin awesome! Congrats on the six week milestone!!!

Nancy gurl said...

He is--in a word--perfection!