8.31.2010

Casey Tuesday

I think it's funny that Casey was born on a Tummy Tuesday. He's one whole week old today! Here are some milestones of the last week, numbers style:
  • He lost about 9 oz. in the hospital so I aggressively breast-fed and supplemented with formula to get him back up to his birth weight. Plus 1 whole extra ounce over the course of a weekend!
  • I put my wedding ring back on the ol' finger for the first time in about 2 months.
  • I wore my Chucks for the first time in about 3 months. Hooray for socks, y'all.
  • I managed to squeeze into my size 14 jeans and button them but ultimately I ended up unbuttoning the button and wearing my B-band.
  • I've lost 18 pounds since birth.
  • I sleep for about 2 hours at a time.
  • I have done at least 7 loads of laundry since I got home on Thursday.
So that's where we are. Good times all the way around. We're expecting lots of visitors this week and I'm overjoyed. I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Hip hip hooray!

Congratulations on your first mom style numbers, too! Few things are better than the feeling of shoes encasing your foot comfortably for the first time in months.