- He lost about 9 oz. in the hospital so I aggressively breast-fed and supplemented with formula to get him back up to his birth weight. Plus 1 whole extra ounce over the course of a weekend!
- I put my wedding ring back on the ol' finger for the first time in about 2 months.
- I wore my Chucks for the first time in about 3 months. Hooray for socks, y'all.
- I managed to squeeze into my size 14 jeans and button them but ultimately I ended up unbuttoning the button and wearing my B-band.
- I've lost 18 pounds since birth.
- I sleep for about 2 hours at a time.
- I have done at least 7 loads of laundry since I got home on Thursday.
I think it's funny that Casey was born on a Tummy Tuesday. He's one whole week old today! Here are some milestones of the last week, numbers style: