7.08.2010

Numbers?

  • Yesterday was my parents' 41st wedding anniversary. I'll be 73 when I celebrate mine. My folks are 63. Weird.
  • I had a meltdown when I learned my replacement is starting on August 2nd. I'm due August 22nd. Doesn't leave much time for training as baby can come really any time he pleases.
  • I may have heard a kidnapping take place outside my window at 12 AM this morning. I didn't look to see. I just heard a chick screaming and some running. Very much like teenagerly fun gone awry.
  • I'm about 1/2 way through reading Russell Brand's My Booky Wook. It's quite funny.
  • Remember when I had to go to the doctor for those optical migraines? Just got a bill for $210. I don't think I'm going to pay it.
  • Husband and I are attending our birth classes this weekend: 9:30-4:30 on Saturday and 9:30-12:30 on Sunday. Ugh.

No comments: