6.22.2010

Tummy Tuesday

9 more weeks to go (allegedly)! As BFF has proved, due dates mean nothing so we'll see if I hit my target or not. I have really nothing new to report about pregnancy this week. What I thought was inner hip pain has turned out to be a muscle cramping of sorts that is essentially centered directly underneath my patch of pubic hair. TMI? I don't care. If I sit "wrong" for any extended period of time, walking becomes quite a challenge. My awkward limping even provoked Husband to ask if he should carry me to the bathroom. Ell. Oh. Ell. The hoop part of the underwire in my bra was digging into my baby bump and forcing the ends to dig deep into my armpits so I went this weekend and bought a bra without an underwire for the first time in... oh... ever. No padding either so I'm pretty excited about offending folks with my hard nipple syndrome. I'm so glad I have this blog to share things about my private parts with all of you.

Here's what babycenter.com says about 31 weeks:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (4 navel oranges? huh?) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

No comments: