5.06.2010

What I've Been Up To

  • I was super excited to get the Final Jeopardy! answer correct last night even though it was super easy Celebrity Jeopardy!
  • I have written approximately 27 pages for my Capstone. I think I have about three more in me and I get to turn that bitch in tomorrow.
  • Yesterday was my last official class as a university student. It was anticlimactic but satisfying. People be crazy if they think I'm doing a post-grad or a Ph.D. There. I said it.
  • There are SIX days left until I turn 33. I've been so busy counting down the birth of my son (16 weeks?) and graduation that I forgot about me!
  • Yesterday was the first "Moral of the Story" Humpday that I've missed in a long while.
  • Husband took a test for City of Oxnard on Monday along with about 300 other people. We got word today it's a no-go. We just need to remember we are both fortunate to be employed even though we don't live together.
  • Don't forget, everyone: Sunday is Mother's Day. My last one where I won't be a mother. Crazy.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

So many good things here. You coulda made this a numbers post, that's how many numbers there were there.

I can't believe anyone who knows you would ever suggest you go for a post graduate degree or a PhD.

My word verification is hargest.

Sassy said...

Yay for finishing school!!!

Ummm..you may not have your baby in your arms yet..but you are a momma so enjoy the day. Happy mother's day!