5.12.2010

Happy Birthday To ME!

I am thirty-three today. This is my first and last birthday as a pregnant graduate. I have been sung to, called and showered with birthday messages and it is only 8:30 a.m. as I type this. The sun is shining, the boss is out of the office today and I don't have to go to class this afternoon as I have every Wednesday since as far back as I can remember. I came to work to find a huge balloon tethered to my desk, that huge cookie on the table in the break room and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies in the freezer. I've received cards and gifts and honestly just feel more loved than I ever thought I could. Thank you if you somehow played a part in making my special day even more incredible. Also? Big birthday shout outs today to my sister-in-law's brother and my mother-in-law. May 12th is the BEST DAY to have a birthday.

BIRTHDAY EDIT:
And flowers at work from my husband!!!

MORAL OF THAT STORY: Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday to RANDI! Happy Birthday to ME!

2 comments:

Hung said...

Happy Birthday!

my word verification today is "mammi." Ha, that's you

Sassy said...

Happy Birthday Randi!!
Glad to hear it was a good one!!!
Many happy wishes now and for the coming year!