4.13.2010

Good vs. Evil TMI Tuesday

1. If you could be a super hero or a super villain, which would you be and why?
I would be a super hero. I'm part Italian and a lapsed Catholic so the guilt of being a villain would definitely not be working in my favor. Plus I think my moral superiority would aid me greatly in the fight against crime.

2. What's your super alias?
I couldn't even think of an alias for this blog so I doubt I'd have a super hero alias. Besides, I'd want the world to be able to give me the recognition I so clearly deserve as their hero. I'm so very modest.

3. Name a friend as your sidekick, tell us who they are.
My sidekick would have to be my husband right? We'd be like The Incredibles. He already fancies himself to be Bob Parr (a.k.a. Mr. Incredible). Seems only natural that the baby on the way would also share our incredible, super hero-esque qualities. Hopefully, though, the boy child will not turn into a weird, flaming gremlin baby. I never understood that part of the flick.

4. What's your weakness(es)?
My weakness would be a home cooked meal saddled up next to a frosty mug of beer. Mmm... beer. Sober since December 17th. Holler.

5. What's your power(s)?
My power would be to follow up with you relentlessly until I get what I want. It seemed to work on Husband when I brow beat him into getting engaged and I believe I have mastered that power here at the workplace.

6. Does your costume have a cape? Do you wear a mask?
Big rule from The Incredibles once again - costumes should never have a cape! It'll get you killed... sucking you into airplane turbines and whatnot. I'll take the over-the-eye mask but anything more than that would give me claustrophobia.

Bonus (optional): Give us some back story on your character: Where did they originate? Do they have a secret lair? Does anyone know their secret identity?
I imagine my character would have originated out of the frustration of today's society - filled with whores and deviants. I blame MySpace. I'm horrible with secrets so I doubt my lair or identity would be too confidential.

Questions are from here.

1 comment:

Coodence said...


1. If you could be a super hero or a super villain, which would you be and why?

Prolly a hero. Villians always get beat in the end.

2. What's your super alias?
Super Cod

3. Name a friend as your sidekick, tell us who they are.
Big Babe

4. What's your weakness(es)?
I'd still be afraid of mice.

5. What's your power(s)?
Flying. Some mind reading. Amazing hair.

6. Does your costume have a cape? Do you wear a mask?
Agreed re: the cape. I could dig an eye mask.

Bonus (optional): Give us some back story on your character: Where did they originate? Do they have a secret lair? Does anyone know their secret identity?
Super Cod originated in the agricultural town of Oxnard, California to fight boredom. Her secret lair is in the borough of Brooklyn and the only people who know her secret identity are her sidekick, her BFF, and Krispy.