2.03.2010

Twilight

Yes. I finally gave in. And apparently, this series is all I'm blogging about lately. Does that make me a Twi-hard? God I hope not. I went in thinking I wouldn't like this movie but I kind of did. Kristen Stewart wasn't annoying as I thought she would be. She does make a lot of "what's that smell?" faces though. Then again, Robert Pattinson also seems to be in a lot of discomfort and/or pain throughout the movie too. Maybe that's the direction they were given. I just don't know. Taylor Lautner is only in a couple scenes but boy is he cute. I'll probably watch the next one just to see him all ripped up. Rawr. I totally think Edward is super good looking in a James Dean sort of way and BFF was right: he can DRIVE that Volvo. Haha. I can see now why folks were making fun of the sparkly vampire. Yeah... no. But it's a teenager movie and if I were a teenager once again, I would have totally loved it and have the poster hanging in my room and buttons on my purse and all that jazz.

MORAL OF THAT STORY: This film is rated PG-13 for some violence and a scene of sensuality. A scene. Singular.

4 comments:

hotdrwife said...

Flash back with the "buttons on my purse" comment. I still have mine!

Sassy said...

I loved the movie. I really did.
I would have been right up there with you..posters buttons and probably even a "Team Edward" t-shirt...

...with my docs.

Lisa..... said...

Wait till you get to the end of the series with Morman agenda. I'm sure it's worth it. ;)

April said...

So I was snowed in this weekend and while I was bored, I found no other movies that weren't half way into it...other than Twilight. I said fuck it, and watched. And, I LOVED IT! I felt like a teenager for loving it. Now I can't wait to see the others. I'm right there with ya girl.