2.09.2010

TMI Tuesday - 7 Deadly Sins Edition

Questions are from here.

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
I have many TV boyfriends that include but are not limited to: Mike Rowe, Agent Sealy Booth, Jim Halpern, Jack Donaghy and many, many more.

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
I really have a thing for spinach dip it seems. Dip in general I can pretty much eat without stopping. That and beer. My God I miss beer.

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
I am greedy for time with Husband. Like, it's all I think about during the week. How much I want him to live with me.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
Pajama-jammy-jam. All day in elastic waistbands, parked in front of the TV, under the marital quilt with snack food easily accessible.

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
Oh-em-gee this happens almost every day. I have a bit of a temper and a lot of trouble holding it in. I'm honest to a fault and tend to let you have it if you deserve it.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I envy women that enjoy their pregnancy because so far it's been a pretty rough ride. I've lost about 12 pounds thanks to morning sickness, food tastes not so good and I'm in general an emotional disaster. A wee bit of a train wreck if you will.

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
I often have to admit that I don't know as much as I think I do. Right now I am proud of the fact that I haven't thrown up today.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
your mom.

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Potato chips, chocolate and pizza.

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Sleep.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
A spa day would be nice.

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
I've been getting a little bit sassier at work lately.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I am envious of ... people with no student loans?

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
Sure, all the time. I am proud of my glorious hair.

Jessica said...

Pregnancy kind of sucks and I didn't have all that morning sickness. I will never be one of those people who says, "I loved being pregnant." Those people are lying. They have to be.