1.27.2010

Stolen from BFF

Things I like:
  1. Blue Skies
  2. How my wedding set sparkles
  3. Sleeping
  4. My programs on TV: Bones, 30 Rock, The Office, etc.
  5. Having money
  6. Having a job
  7. Living near the beach
  8. My Chucks
  9. Long walks with Husband
  10. Delicious Food
Things I dislike:
  1. Morning Sickness
  2. The cluster of cold sores on my face
  3. Having a rash and weird red bumps all over me right now
  4. Having to be at work
  5. Thinking of what to have for lunch
  6. Ill-fitting clothing
  7. Chapped lips
  8. Stuffed nose
  9. Living so far from my best girlfriends
  10. Not living with Husband full time
MORAL OF THAT STORY: I've got nothin'.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

What about the Boss? No strong feelings?

I realize of course this list isn't exhaustive.