Husband informed me of this gem: the original Battleship game cover.
Note anything... unusual?
And while we're on the topic of old school, here is a recipe for my mom's broccoli casserole. I made this last Friday in an attempt to be a happy homemaker:
- 1 package of chopped broccoli (frozen worked), this will have to be slightly cooked and drained. I microwaved it. Easy peasy.
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 a package of boxed stuffing (I used Stovetop Savory Herb but bread crumbs might work.)
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
Sprinkle the stuffing over the top and then coat that in your melted butter.
Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes and voila! - a delicious though questionably nutritious side dish.