1.23.2010

Schooly


Husband informed me of this gem: the original Battleship game cover.
Note anything... unusual?

And while we're on the topic of old school, here is a recipe for my mom's broccoli casserole. I made this last Friday in an attempt to be a happy homemaker:
  • 1 package of chopped broccoli (frozen worked), this will have to be slightly cooked and drained. I microwaved it. Easy peasy.
  • 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
  • 1 egg slightly beaten
  • 1 small onion finely chopped
  • 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 a package of boxed stuffing (I used Stovetop Savory Herb but bread crumbs might work.)
  • 1/4 cup of melted butter
Combine first 6 ingredients in a 1 quart casserole dish.
Sprinkle the stuffing over the top and then coat that in your melted butter.
Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes and voila! - a delicious though questionably nutritious side dish.

3 comments:

ceedee said...

barefoot and pregnant. washing the dishes. wow.

Coodence said...

Bitch, get in the kitchen and get me some pie!

Lurker Girl said...

Teach the girls to be worthless slaves to the man at an early age I say!!

Idiots!