12.22.2009

TMI Tuesday

***EDIT***
According to the good doctor, we are 6 weeks pregnant. That means that before Husband left me to head out for Virginia after Veteran's Day he decided to leave me with something to remember him by. Go figure. Due date is 8/22/10 and if the Chinese Gender Predictor is correct and my mom gets what she's wishing for, we've got a girl coming our way.


I've always been very open on this blog. I've talked about everything from my struggles with my weight, to my depression, to my "romances" be they good or bad. Heck, I've made friends with a lot of you. Met some of you in person. Have you as buddies on my facebook. A few of you were bridesmaids in my wedding. Another one of you I married!
A while back I mentioned I was going off of birth control. We've had friends of ours getting knocked up or birthing left and right. We were ready to ready to give it a shot and were under the impression that we'd be "trying" for at least a year to get pregnant. Well here we are, about four months later ...
This is all I'm thinking of. I've taken three of them in the past week, all with the same little result. I'm terrified that I'm jumping the gun talking about it but I want to get it off my chest. I'd also like it documented on this wee blog of mine so if I choose to do so I can look back on these moments. Mostly, right now, I'm scared to death it's a chemical pregnancy or ectopic or some other horrible thing. We go to the OBGYN today at 1:30 to see what's what. I'll update later.

BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND ARE IN MICHIGAN AND KNOW MY MOTHER IN LAW KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!
Oh and please no facebook comments. Thanks mucho faithful readers. xoxo

5 comments:

Lisa..... said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Not Fainthearted said...

Wahoo!!!! Hope all is good news at the docs. Will be waiting here with baited breath.

Congrats!!!

Shora said...

OHMIGOD GIRL THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!!! Yeah, it's scary at first, our female brains do horrible things to us but you'll be fine so try and relax and enjoy every minute of that little person growing side you... it's such an amazing thing.

Sending you giant congratulatury hugs sistah! MWAH!

Sassy said...

Yeeehaw!!
Congratulations again!! I'm so beyond excited for you! You are now entering a time where you will ALWAYS worry and ALWAYS feel guilty about EVERYTHING you do or say...but it's the bestest thing in the whole wide world!
Lots of love to you.

Jessica said...

Obviously I am behind in my blog reading. Congrats!