12.15.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago?
Yup! Flash Husband almost every night we're together so last night would have been the last time... or this morning when he saw me all nudie getting ready for work. Hard to say if that counts.

2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality.
Bear. I like to eat fish and frolic in the wilderness and hibernating just sounds like the best deal ever and if someone messes with me I'll rip their f*cking head off.

3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list?
I did mail about 125 cards this year. The list was based on folks we invited to our wedding but mostly it's friends and family. Certainly won't be sending them to strangers now will I?

4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc...)?
Never. Naked works too well so why bother being uncomfortable? You know sexy never equals comfort.

5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult?
Um, I don't think I even tasted breast milk as a baby. Gross.

Bonus: Do you like "talking" when you have sex?
The second we commence intercourse I ask Husband about his day. No. Not really.

Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost?
Because the reindeer know where they're going. Duh.

Questions are from here.

No comments: