12.08.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Which is more important of the two in "chemisty," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness?
There is a saying that the eyes are the first to fall in love and I guess I agree with that to a certain degree. However, the best chemistry comes along with the person you fall in love with and physical attractiveness only goes so far. The more comfortable I am with someone, the more sparks I see.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you?
I would say 7 but only because it's my lucky number.

3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy?
Fun. I find the idea of anyone thinking Santa's lap creepy very sad.

4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex?
Um... rohypnol much?

5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?
No way. Totally unsexy. Especially if they're black socks. Then again, I think pajamas are unsexy.

Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
Greatest strength - my ability to make people laugh.
Greatest weakness - making everything about me while trying to please everyone at the same time.

Questions are from here.

1 comment:

hotdrwife said...

I cannot sleep in clothes. But ... the last few nights, it's been below zero here. And our bedroom is cold. So I have busted out the socks. They aren't black, though. :)