- 5 solid weeks with no school.
- Starting Friday, Husband and I will be together every day for 3 whole weeks and a few days. This will be the longest we've been physically together ever.
- Christmas cards have been mailed.
- Christmas gifts have been purchased.
- Christmas lights have been hung.
- Christmas tree is up and adorable.
- Christmas decorations are out.
- 2 weeks from yesterday I will be in Michigan for my first white Christmas.
- I have 2 parties to attend this weekend.
- A few girls I know are pregnant and that makes me smile.
- I get to make pizzelle with my Gran and my mom tonight.
After a very trying three days I am happy to report I am not feeling homicidal as of right now. My finals are behind me and it seems the chaos at work has subsided for now. I'm going to throw out a Thankful Thursday just because I feel like breaking away from the negativity and taking a deep, cleansing breath to move forward.