10.27.2009

TMI Tuesday

1.) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
a.) be late
b.) have poor hygiene or dress like a dirty hipster - one in the same
c.) not act like a gentleman (i.e. open doors, offer to pay, not be a self-absorbed prick)

2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality.
I would say a dog. I love to sleep and eat and go for long walks. I'm very affectionate, too, but if you get too close to my stuff or my loved ones and I perceive you as a threat I'll tear your throat out with my super sharp fangs. I also have a mean bark that is as bad as my bite.

3) If your S.O. stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay?
If it was my husband, forever. Our relationship is not based on sex. Anyone who defines their relationship on sex alone is in for some heartache once the ol' penis stops a workin' for good which is what eventually happens to ALL men. Sorry fellas.

4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?
Depends on the mood I would suppose. We all have our moments.

5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?
Yes! OMG I've even spent money INSIDE a store just like that! LOL

Bonus (as in optional)
: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
Men? 100%. Women? 50%. (These percentages are not based on scientific studies but on my lame opinion alone.)

Questions from here.

1 comment:

April said...

Man, you're just cracking me up today. I'm glad I came here cuz I needed me some laughs.