- Emma Stone is Linday Lohan 2.0 - super cute and foxy but ditch the "S" talking because it drives Husband nuts.
- Woody Harrelson can play the bad ass, redneck, Twinkie-obsessed psycho any time and I'm game!
- Abigail Breslin has really grown into a lovely young woman and I liked her in this as much as I liked her in Little Miss Sunshine.
- Again, Jesse Eisenberg? We already have Michael Cera. I just don't need you.
- Zombies? Evil clowns? Yeah I'll scream out loud every time. I have no shame.
Back to the Cinema
After a lengthy hiatus that I blame mostly on Netflix, we finally made it back to the movie theater. Since it was Husband's birthday weekend (Happy actual birthday, Buzz!), he got to pick so we got to take in Zombieland at the regular retail price. Damn I dislike missing the matinee discount. Anyhoo, this is your typical shoot 'em up, zombie movie but I will say the following: